We Care About The Health Of Your Family.

Insurance and Payment Options


The doctors of Prime Healthcare Providers DO see Medicare Patients and we encourage you to seek medical care at our clinic.

We do so, as a "non-participating" physician. This is defined as a physician who is enrolled in the Medicare program, but does NOT accept assignment on all Medicare claims.

In this scenario, we file your claims for you, and then Medicare reimburses you directly for the fees that you pay the doctor, at the time of your visit.

In some instances, such as during a hospitalization or when you have costly diagnostic tests done in our office, the doctor may accept assignment and be paid directly from Medicare.

In addition, all Medi-Gap policies are accepted and the doctor will bill the secondary Medi-Gap insurance for our patients. (The Medi-Gap policy covers the 20% that is remaining after Medicare pays 80% of the allowed amount.)

Prescription Drug Benefits (Part D)

For the first time ever, everyone with Medicare, regardless of income, health status, or prescription drug usage, will have access to prescription drug coverage. This new coverage begins on January 1, 2006. While information is available now and educational sessions are taking place in communities across the country, you can't enroll until November 15th. By now, you should have received your Medicare & You 2006 handbook which explains in detail what prescription drug coverage means to you and which plans are available in your area.

Medicare Advantage and Prescription Drug Plans have started their advertising across the country. You may want to find out more about some of these options.

Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage

Prime Healthcare Providers is not responsible for the content of any linked site. See our Terms and Conditions.